My Firsts of 2022: The Postcard

I am fond of collecting memories in various forms. Be it people or be it a place, I always try to keep something that would remind me of them. 

Postcards are one of them. I wanted to start the journey of collecting postcards for the longest time but it always seemed difficult until this year.

I went to Jaipur about a month ago and was looking for something to buy. I ended up buying a handmade diary and a set of metallic bangles. On the last day of my trip, I visited Amer Fort and while coming back from there I saw a souvenir shop at the exit gate. 

My heart raced and I couldn't express the level of happiness. I entered the shop and I decided to buy a postcard as soon as my eyes fell on the shelf where all the postcards were beautifully stacked. It was very difficult to pick out one but I ended up buying this one. You can see the happiness in my eyes.  





Comments

Popular Posts