Streets of Tamilnadu

Location: Tamilnadu, India

Captured On: Canon 700D

Lenses: 18-55mm and 55-250mm


Last month, I visited Tamilnadu and was planning to capture the beauty of its' surroundings. Since it was my first trip to a South Indian state, I didn't want to miss out any corner.

So, I explored the street of a few cities of Tamilnadu and successfully captured everything that looked good to my eyes or in general. 




Location: Madurain
I had never thought of liking this shade of green.



Location: Madurai
Such a beautiful gesture to welcome the visitors. They all make Rangolis at the entrance of their homes.




Location: Rameswaram
Colour block also works well in architecture.



Location: Rameswaram
Another great example of colour blocking.



Location: Rameswaram
Always hated this shade of orange but not here.


Location: Rameswaram
Jars as beautiful as this city.


Location: Rameswaram
I would have missed the site of these pretty looking doors of those shops were open.


Location: Rameswaram
A house themed cake would look similar to that!


Location: Madurai
The colour of sacredness in Indian weddings.



Location: Agni Teertham, Rameswaram
Devotees performing the rituals.



Location: Madurai
Not so busy street.


Location: Rameswaram
These are real sea shells!

Comments

Popular Posts