The 4 Weeks Challenge

Being a part of the corporate world is not an easy task. 
I cringe a lot when I don't get enough time to study or to do things that I love. I can't remember when was the last time I read a book or wrote something for my blog. I'm lacking at maintaining a balance between my professional and personal life for a long time which led to stress. My mental health is being affected by a lot of other factors as well. 
But I think the universe wanted to help me this time.

So this has happened last week.
The founder of the firm where I work called me.
I went to his cabin with a notebook and pen in my hand expecting that either he would give me some work or he would be asking about work culture in the office. 

For the first time, I made eye contact with his all wrinkly yet extremely expressive eyes. I tried my best not to look nervous at all. He is probably thrice of my age and most importantly my boss so no matter how hard I tried I couldn't hide my shivering hands.
After 5 awkward seconds of silence, he began the conversation. 
He told me how he found my blog as he is also takes interest in reading and writing. 
The moment I heard that I want to shout out louder that finally a valuable person recognized me on his own and I could never see it coming. But I had to stay calm and listen to him carefully.

We had a 10-minute long conversation about how he would like me to follow a spiritual approach to live a stress-free life and contribute to his own website where he wants to persuade his readers to follow the same approach to life. 


                                         

Lastly, he handed over me this book and asked me to read a few chapters from this book within 4 weeks. 
We are now running an experiment of whether people of mid-twenties can consider spirituality to lead a stress-free life and how persuasive this method could be.

I can't wait to read and write down my observations after finishing this book.

Till then, stay tuned.
 


Comments

Popular Posts