Lessons to a 25 years old

Hey folks!

I hope you all are doing great in life. Today's blog is a little personal and special because I'm dedicating this post to a major part of my audience (including myself).

So, I turned 25 today and it's been quite a journey. It feels like yesterday only when I celebrated my fourth birthday in school by distributing toffees among my classmates and teachers.




And the journey continued for about 12 more years.

Then began my college life. Another 3 birthdays I had celebrated like a carefree bird. 

But then things started to change when I entered my 20s. 

With each of the last four birthdays, I experienced mental, physical, and societal growth in myself. 

The same thing happened this year too but this birthday is a bit more special because I lived 25 years of my life. 

Hence, there are 25 lessons I would like to share which I learned till now.


  1. You are capable of doing everything you want to achieve in your life because you are not less than anyone.
  2. Be it a good or a bad thing, you will get everything you deserve, and trust me the universe will help.
  3. You the master of your mind. No matter how manipulative the other person is, they can't mess with your brain.
  4. Be loyal to yourself before you commit the same to others because it's you will suffer the most for the lies you told to others.
  5. Life is too short to miss out on little things. And those little things are subjective.
  6. It's never too late to start new things.
  7. Even if takes a decade, hard work always pays off.
  8. Do understand the concept of giving and taking if you want to survive in the world. Nothing comes for free. Be it love, hate, help, or sacrifices, you'll have to pay a reasonable value for everything.
  9. Work is worship. Always respect your work and the people or equipment involved. They could make or break you.
  10. Your etiquettes talk a lot about your personality. They can bring a significant change to lifestyle.
  11. Learn to accept changes. You can't act rigidly all the time. The traditional approach doesn't work always except for some.
  12. Choose your surroundings wisely. You eventually become like the people you're surrounded with.
  13. If you have an ambition in life but that is not the first thought you wake up with and the last thought you go to bed with, mark my words it's not your ambition.
  14. Express your every emotion to keep your heart and brain happy.
  15. Never take yourself for granted. You're not born to do favors all the time.
  16. You need rest (mentally and physically). If you're proud of yourself for sleeping less or eating less, you'll face the consequences.
  17. Don't hesitate to ask for help. 
  18. Overthinking is just a phase. It's not gonna happen in real.
  19. Involve yourself in some art. It's the best way to declutter your mind.
  20. Spend a few minutes of every day with yourself. You'll learn something new about yourself every day.
  21. Don't be ashamed of looking for companionship. Having a companion doesn't make you dependent.
  22. Aging is an inevitable process. Growing old doesn't make you less beautiful.
  23. You are important to the world.
  24. As long as you're fit, you shouldn't be ashamed of how you look. 
  25. You are awesome the way you are.


You might find it preachy but it's not. It might help you.

Happy birthday to me! 

Comments

Popular Posts