Things that keep me Motivated

Picture Courtesy: Google
In the digital space, we get everything served in our hands. Solution for your every trouble is just a click away. But as a source of convenience, digitization had too made our lives complex, busier and even more stressful and to beat that stress, there is countless content overflowing on the internet which helps you stay motivated and be positive.   
Problem=Solution. Great!

I too give so many preachings about different philosophies of life but I personally believe in listening to the heart before rushing towards motivational content that you may get online. Its human tendency that we expect a miracle to happen on gloomy days and one should not be ashamed of it. Nobody is gonna judge you for that and even if someone does, don’t feel bad that you’re underconfident or demotivated. 

When I go through such a phase, I keep myself away from technology and trust me it helps a lot. There are other things that I do to regain my confidence. You also give it a try. 

Read/Consume Struggle Stories 
I personally believe that struggle story of any renowned person has more power than their success story. Not everyone is an overnight successor. There is always that phase in their life which can talk a lot about why and what they are today. I often take interest in reading stories of their struggling period. No matter who they are and what community they belong to. How various tiny decisions and choices had made their one dream come true, is what I always seek. It seems better than listening to motivational preachings. 

Conversation with Parents
I don’t tell how many of you take it seriously but I strongly believe that spending time with your parents is the best thing you should do every day. And on rainy days, you’re required to discuss your problems with them to get a solution. They could be wrong as they are humans too but their intention will never be when it comes to your happiness. Never take your parents for granted and spare out some quality time for them as well. 

Involvements in some Artistic Activity
Do some artistic work and notice the difference. It brings so much positivity and provides peace of mind. I generally make sketches, visit museums or art galleries to explore new things. It’s always better to involve yourself into something which is out of your comfort zone I feel especially when are feeling low. It not only helps in distracting you from what you’re anxious about but also improves your perspective about things. 

These are three things that I swear by when I need that joy back in my life but I recently started doing these things as a part of my daily routine.

Comment and share what are your go-to things when your mind needs that courage back. 

Comments

Popular Posts