When Sunlight is in Your Favor

Location: Humayun's Tomb, New Delhi, India
Camera: Canon 700D
Lens: 18-55mm


What would be better than using natural light for photography? 
As you may know, I am more of a 'composition freak' (I know too vague but that's what I would like to call myself) when it comes to photography. Whenever I feel that certain elements suit the frame, I don't wait for another second to change my mind. Though I do change settings of my camera for the obvious enhancement of images, this time I paid lesser attention to technicalities. 



I am obsessed with architecture photography so I planned this before I went for the shoot that I'm would do some experiment. But I didn't think that the clicks would be this satisfying. 






There are more than 100 shots that I have taken but these four pictures I found the best. The appropriate amount of sunlight is falling onto the right places which I think beautify each image. 
What I absolutely enjoyed learning during this visit is natural light is a blessing for indoors (especially when there is no other light); you just need to wait for the perfect time of the day.


Comments

Popular Posts