I played with Leading Lines



Location: National Rail Museum, New Delhi, India
Camera: Canon 700D
Lens: 18-55mm


I have always been a person who experiments with composition more than the technical settings of the camera while taking photographs. 


Whenever it comes to shooting on roads or railway tracks, most of the people try to capture a shot in which all the elements in the frame meet (lead) to the same point i.e., leading lines (a rule of photography. 


I have seen a lot of pictures on social media representing the same and the pictures were clicked so beautifully that I couldn't stop myself to post what I clicked. 


Hence, here comes my type of leading lines in which I experimented with the composition of the railway tracks. Some of the shots are not so on point but I really enjoyed clicking them all. 

Comments

Popular Posts