Architecture symbolizes the culture

Location: Arab ki Sarai, Humayun's Tomb, New Delhi, India
Captured on: Redmi 2 smartphone

I captured this picture at a photo walk organized by an Instagram page 'Photographers of India' in October 2017. We were asked to talk picture on our phones but  not with any camera. I am posting this picture quite late as I was mediocre to photography skills and used to underestimate the camera of my smartphone. 
But now I feel that it was a nice shot and I should upload it on my photo blog. That was the day when architecture became my favorite genre for photography. That is why this picture possesses a special space in my entire collection of architecture photography. 
This little place was made for the workers and labours to rest after they are done with their work. I will not go much into the historical details but after exploring different monuments, I have become a person who can spend the whole day in taking pictures of any architecture.  

Comments

Popular Posts