What your mirror says?

What would you choose among an influencer or a persistent rival? Maybe both of them at the same time!
Being an influencer is what I personally prefer because once you acquire that tag, you automatically entered the competition.
There are zillions of mediums available to become the one but what actually makes you an influencer? Probably, you're thinking about the number of followers you have on your social handles! Well, the virtual world works in a different way. On social media, more than half of the population shows the fancy things they do or the things they want to associate themselves with. But what about the real side of the coin? Why do we afraid of flaunting it? Just because, it’s a bit harsher!
Now imagine that hour of the day when you come back home after or college; you get freshened up and slipped into your favorite pair of pajamas or shorts without any makeup, hair wax or something. How cozy and comfortable it feels? But how can you forget the moment when you stand in front of a mirror and saying "yes, this is the real me" while observing yourself!
Well, thanks to the mirror this shows the reality! Have you ever thought about a day of your life without a mirror? I think the invention of a mirror is the best thing happened, which knows about the both ugly and the good side of human life. If you dig deeper, you will get to know that mirror is something which reflects the actual personality of yours. Do what you want to do for an entire day but at the end, your heart knows the reality and this is what your mirror tells you daily.

In gist, what you get to see in a mirror is an influencer as well as the biggest competitor of your life



I see you without blinking
like a stubborn bee is clinging
oh my clothes, oh my face!
my heart is trapped in a 'beauty race'
wait, wait, wait...
the coolest thing my heart said,
don't show 'yourself' love and affection
try to observe our own reflection
"I am the real YOU"
"I am the biggest competitor"
"I am the only enemy"
"I am your true friend"

The smart mirror declared...!

Comments

Popular Posts