A day without Sun..



My eyes were filled with
the magical sleepiness of
golden dreams,
I wanted to spend a
peaceful day where
no one screams!
I opened my eyes slowly
to make my dream come true
but as soon as I could see something,
I lost the clue!
An uncertain path
was covered with darkness
I felt like a bird is caged in a
room full of emptiness!
I wanted to scream!
I wanted to run away!
I wanted to ask for help!
But there was only me
A dark room, a dark day,
A complete black out and
Just me…
I tried so hard
to escape
I got numb and scared
tried again to find
a safe gate.
I couldn’t see anything
I couldn’t find anything
Tears rolled out from my eyes…
I felt aimless, hopeless and lifeless
Just like
A day without Sun…

Not all the days of our life are the same. Sometimes, we feel shattered and broken. At that moment, all we need is a ray of hope or joy.
This is what I wrote. Every time I write inspirational and good things but the reality of life is we can’t live happy forever because sometimes a day passed without a sun!

Comments

Popular Posts