My dad is a super hero

Holding my little fingers 
with your hands
you made me learn 
how to walk and stand,
O my daddy I want those days back!
I want to sit on your shoulders again
to enjoy 'the daily evening walks'
and wanna make you busy
In my never-ending talks,
O my daddy I want those days back!
When my mom used to save me
from your scoldings
But the days used to end 
with all your blessings,
Oh, my daddy, I want those days back!
Your single glance from the specs
which made me aware
for the unusual things I always
wanted to dare,
O my daddy I want those days back!



Now, I grew up a little
but always be a kid for you
you made me what 
nobody could ever do...
I never told you that
secretly I dress up like you
From wearing formals to "the daddy's personality"
I always want to look and become like you
I know you are not that strong as you were in my childhood
but you will always be my superhero
since the day 
you started to take me up from the 'the level zero'
from your wrinkles to dyeing your hair
a lot of things makes me feel that 
You are becoming older
But these are some of the things 
I never bother....


Because your age
can never be compared with your endless love
and support!

I love you dad and I need you at every stage of my life :)

Comments

Popular Posts