Believe in your duties



“We are the puppets of god” ! I am not saying this but some people believe in such things and according to those people god and its’ worships are everything. Guys, today my focus of writing this blog is not spreading religious quotes but to make people believe in their work or duties more than god.
So, as I said, most of the people think that from sunrise till sunset what we do and what happens with us is completely dependent upon how our god creates the day as well as our work. Generally, with this thought, we totally become dependent upon god and never try to do anything.
This is what I actually want to change. I am not hurting the sentiments of people or even don’t want you guys to become an atheist.
What I want and even not only me, the sincerity demands that never leave everything at the end of god. Do put efforts in your life for future and try to achieve something remarkable with having faith in god. Of course he has created us and this world but he never told us to stay away from working.
So, have faith in god and keep on working hard


ISHWAR KI AASHTA KE SAATH
APNE KARMO ME BHI AASTHA RAKHIYE
YAHI EK QAAMYAB ZINDAGI/INASANIYAT KA RAASTA HAI”

Comments

Popular Posts