Live this moment

Until the life ends, we always live in three main phases of it.
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE…
And there is no need to explain the actual meaning of these three magical stages because everyone knows about it. But I am sure that each one of us has different perceptions about all three of them.
So, let's begin.
For the past, our most common perceptions are: "we should learn something for past, I don't want to face the same situation again in which I have been through, my past was very horrible,  I want a rewind button to start my life again from the very beginning....and many more.
For present : "why is this happening, I was expecting something different, I am doing this for a better tomorrow, I am taking this, it will help me a lot, I can't do this, I am not gonna do this because I don't want to repeat the same mistake which I have done in my past...and so many pains.
And for future: "Once I get this, then I will do that, I wish I could see my future...just expectations.

So, have ever noticed a difference among such chain of such three levels?
We can just recall the memories of our past because we don't have that 'rewind button' to change anything or to live that moment again. Everybody is ignorant about 'What happen next' so, we can just imagine or just wait for something to actually get happened because nobody could see future.

Then, what about present?
Just uncountable expectations and dissatisfactions!
We have heard lot of quotes and each quote has the same meaning i.e., learn from your past, focus on your present to have a better future. But what we do exactly is, just voluntarily trapped ourselves in the thoughts past and future. No matter how much conscious we actually are, about our future, but in some way or in the other, we are forgetting the fact that how to live in 'Present'. I am not saying that doing hard work or struggle for an tomorrow is not good but it would only be beneficial when you actually enjoy the present life too. Life gives us so many chances for so many things like, to give up, to move on, not to get satisfied from any of your work and many more.
So, the crux lies here is, among all of the three stages PRESENT life is the only stage to control or I should say it is in our hands.
How beautifully we live and fill life in every moment in it, is the challenge and as we all know "LIFE IS ALL ABOUT ACCEPTING CHALLENGES".
Without any further preaches, I want to share another quote with you,

"ACCEPT YOURPAST TO LIVE EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR PRESENT AND CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE"

Always remember the beautiful saying by Lord Shri Krishna,

"JEEVAN NA HI BEETE HUE KAL MEIN HAIN NA HI AANE WALE KAL MEIN
JEEVAN HAI TOH KEVAL
AAJ MEIN"






Comments

Popular Posts