Result!!

Yesterday, I was seeing my old mark sheets of school and entrance exams. Each of them gave me a different feeling. I saw, in some them I scored full marks, some shows constant decline in marks and in rests, I am “fail”. The good ones made me happy and rest of them made me sad at that moment. Apart from the good ones, I started looking at bad ones and got very sad. I was thinking that, “why always me??? Why didn’t I get full marks like before even after so much hard work?? I will never work hard for anything because I just want good marks instead bad ones. But at the same moment I realized that I blocking all the ways of upcoming challenges and problems and I am making myself a “coward”.
Guys, this is what I want to share with you. We are working and struggling in different fields to get something or to achieve our goals. But the target is same in all of us that we always want positive results through our work and don’t want to face any kind failure. Because we always gives our best to achieve something, that is why we don’t want to face adverse results at any cost.
Sometimes, even after lots of hard work we face failure. At that point, we feel very sad, demotivated and disappointed. Just like what I was about to do, we decided to do the same. We start blocking all the ways for every upcoming thing in life.
But guys, life doesn’t end here. Yes, I agree that we always work hard as per our expectations to get success or I would say favourable results. But our life needs a balance between success and failure as well. If we don’t get success in any point of our life then we should make ourselves strong for future challenges instead feeling sad.
So guys, like I always said, be calm, prepare yourself to face next outcome either it will favourable or not and remember that
"APNI ASAFALTAON KO ZINDAGI KI SABSE BADI HAAR MAAN LENA AANE WALI SAFALTAON KO ROKNE JAISA HI HAI
LEKIN US HAAR SE HI SEEKH LENA APNE AAP MEIN HI SAFALTA HAI"
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts