Colours of Life



Ya ya, I know you are thinking that Holi is coming so I will write about the festival only but don’t worry guys I will discuss something different.

When I was a kid, one day, I was making a painting and I decided that I would make it very colourful by filling all the colours even those colours too, which are not required. With such excitement I started colouring with water colours. I took red colour on brush and then I further dipped it in water. I saw a very beautiful pattern of red colour left in the bowl of water but at that time my painting was the only focus so I ignored it and kept on colouring it. Finally, I finished colouring and put my painting aside to let it dry. After that I started cleaning the place where I was working and I took that water bowl to throw the water. Suddenly I saw that the colour of water has become brown. I know it is very common for all of us but at that moment I thought that I had used so many colours so the colour of water should have all such colours.

It is just a childish thing to think upon very deeply and has no connection with reality or anything. But I think we should connect it with our life and to think about it.

Our life is full of thousands of emotions along with uncountable situations having good and bad lucks, ups and downs, joys and sorrows and many more. In this world, after our name, our feelings and behaviour is the only thing which defines us. You must have heard “insan waqt waqt par apne rang badalta hai”. That “rang” is our emotions and nature and let me tell you, how it varies and connected with some basic colours.

Anger and alertness like RED

Inspired and confident like YELLOW

 Energetic and happiness like GREEN

Loveliness and calmness like BLUE

Negativity and sorrow like BLACK

Purity and innocence like WHITE

Most of the people have only one kind of emotions and they react always same in all types of situation which becomes very awkward. So which colour or what kind of emotion you should have?

As we know there no ratio or percentage reserved for such feelings to exist in our life. But we should have that dynamic nature to react or to tackle with any kind of upcoming situations. One should be like

BROWN which signifies neutrality, comfort, supportive, stability, reliability and fusion of all other feelings

Now, it's up to you that how beautifully you make yourself "a neutral colour like brown". I think you got my point and I hope you will definitely try to think about your emotions and refine your life with lots of colours on this Holi.

So friends 
Wish you a very Happy Holi in advance
and don't forget
"APKI ZINDAGI EK TASVEER HAI..
AAPKI BHAVNAAYE AAP KI TASVEER KE RANG..
OR AAP USS PAANI KI TARAH HAIN
APKI BHAVNAO KE RANG AAPKI INSANIYAT KE PAANI MEIN  GHUL KAR HI AAPKI ZINDAGI KI TASVEER KO BEHTAR BNAENGE"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts