Commitment

Before start writing, I would like to share something with you. In today's afternoon, I have decided that I will study for the whole day sincerely. And you won't believe, after 4 or 5 hours I ended up with a blog. Isn't it weird??
That is what we usually do. In other words, in our daily life, we do many commitments and obviously nothing wrong in this. But this is the universal fact that "INSAAN APNI KAHI BAATO SE, LIFE MEIN EK NA EK BAAR ZARUR MUKARTA HAI". Behind this, the reason could be anything either it could be voluntary or it could happen due to unfamiliar situations.
But it doesn't mean that we should start blaming. I think we should make better plans or give time to ourselves for thinking before commiting any work.
And at last in my opinion,
WE SHOULD STAY WITH OUR DECISIONS BUT ALSO STAY FLEXIBLE WITH OUR APPROACH
Because..,
"VAAYDE KARNA AASAAN HAI..
LEKIN UNHE NIBHANA AASAAN NAHI..
ISLIYE PEHLE SOCHEN AUR SAMJHEN..TAAKI
VAAYDE NIBHANA KITNA HI MUSHKIL HO
PAR NAMUMKIN NAHI"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts