Book Annotation : The Nine Chambered Heart by Janice Pariat

The romantic fiction I didn't know I always wanted to read!

A few years back, I heard one of my teachers talking about Janice Pariat and her books. Since then I started following her on social media and I got to know about the hype behind the book. I do not prefer reading love stories but this is the kind of romance I can never get tired of reading. The way I look for stories with in-depth meaning and smooth transitions, I never imagined that a story could be that wholesome with just a few details. 

All the stories in this book touched my heart and persuaded me to read more of Janice's books. This is the first signed novel I have added recently to my collection of books so it will always be special to me.


Comments

Popular Posts