Henna : The Symbol of Love

Location: Chandigarh, India
Captured on: Sony XA 1 Plus


Wedding photoshoots are meant to be the most beautiful and fascinating among all kinds of photography. It requires a lot of patience and planning. A good composition of the picture is what a photographer always look for while taking shots at a wedding. 
This picture was my first attempt towards wedding photography. It was totally unplanned so I stick to the basic photography skills and took this picture on my smartphone. 
The setting was not good at the place where all the rituals were being performed so the 'Mehndi' shot was the only picture I could capture at my cousin's wedding. 
What I learned so far is "Never underestimate your smartphone's camera no matter which model you have." 

Comments

Popular Posts